Seeking Games where pregnancies have results. Not just game over.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
Im looking for games where pregnacies result in children and not just as a way to end the game. I highly preffer consensual. Recently played Masters of Raana that had ability to raise your kid and have em be part of your group. Meaning the kid was more than just a plot point. I am wholesome individual so games with fucked up themes are not for me... makes me cry myself to sleep :D
But i will still check any recomendations out if you want to share.

Thank you.

Jun 16, 2023
Honestly man my taste match yours as well but I haven't been able to find this kind of stuff after playing 200+ avns and H games. Mostly pregnancies seem to have endings and we don't really get to see em through the process or raise the kid. like Summertime saga has good wholesome pregnancies but we don't get to see the kid or be there for childbirth.

The only one that remotely comes close is My Bully is My Lover where you pursue the Emma ending. You get to spend some time witht your adopted kid (platonic) while your wife is pregnant and you take care of her too for a chapter

Desert Stalker MC has two daughters and he gets to raise them. One of them even goes on raids with him. He is a good dad. However the game has heavy themes which can be turned off. Relationships with daughters are not platonic tho and it makes sense with the plot. Also, 35% of the game can be played thru the lens of the daughter which is pretty cool.

Ping me if you actually end up finding good ones.