Seeking Games where protagonist basically whoring his mother?

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
So like, I'm quite open to certain genre and fetish. One of those are voyeurism and NTR/Cheating. Or in combined, cuckold.

Basic NTR where the protagonist lose his lover kinda put me off, but when the protagonist hold the leash and let it happen for a moment is pretty hot.

There is a few game I've seen so far with this and kinda nailed the feel. Example that is:
1. The Twist: Billy and Janice(Mother). This is pretty good. Unfortunately, they are at best only threesome. I want to so only theme both only without the protagonist joining in.
2. Superpower: Freddy and Mother. Other than these two, There's a lot of of others that fit this genre, and ofc, the protag hold the control over these girls. Unfortunately, these two don't have much of a scene other than blowjob and oral play right now.

Any recommendations, my good fellows?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I am also looking for similar games so will post here to come back again and check.
The family venture - has the elements of ntr (haven’t played the last 2 updates though)basically if you don’t pay at the end of week you caretaker/stepmother/landlady/mother had to strip. The thing that I liked about it was even after letting her do that if next week you pay the amount you can start increasing her affection towards you(it was like that when I last played not sure about now but if you have time check it out )
Lord of imagination - i have just started playing it so not sure about how much content it has with respect to what you looking for..but there is an option in which either you can let the other fuck her while regretting it or fuck her while you are watching or join them depending upon the options you choose(but there is one difference she under mind control)

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
The family venture - has the elements of ntr (haven’t played the last 2 updates though)basically if you don’t pay at the end of week you caretaker/stepmother/landlady/mother had to strip. The thing that I liked about it was even after letting her do that if next week you pay the amount you can start increasing her affection towards you(it was like that when I last played not sure about now but if you have time check it out )
Also has a (currently unfinished) story line where you team up with your friend to seduce your mom in exchange for getting to fuck her as well. It hasn't been implemented yet, but keep an eye out for it.