Seeking Games where sex IS the gameplay (e.g. Rack 2/Fallen Doll)

psyixcm

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, I've seen similar posts, but don't tick the exact thing I was thinking of.

I'm looking for a game where the sex scenes are the core gameplay, what i liked about rack 2 and fallen doll is:

In Rack 2, while performing the action, you have to look out for what the character actually likes, and what tasks you have. You need to adjust what you plan to do to them according to it. But it isn't that stable, and has been abandoned (also no humans...)

In Fallen Doll, you choose what sex scenes to perform to please the customers (sometimes multiple at once) and avoid their dislikes, which might get complicated with multiple ones at once (however it is still rather simple).

Some Modelling Agency seemed promising, but most of the girls there just look horrifying, and I couldn't get around how funky the controls were, and it just got too awkward for me to use.

Do you have any ideas on something similar to those? Where the core functionality/gameplay IS in the sex scenes (as opposed to some unrelated gameplay, which then awards you a sex scene, which most games seem to be).

Thanks.

psyixcm

Jul 25, 2019
I'll say I gave "The Villain Simulator" a go and it's somewhat where I'm looking, however its too rape-y for me

Reactions: .php