Seeking Games where the dad helps with mom?

wmkfl

Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

Not necessarily new here but this is my first post. I love games like Milf Villa, where the son corrupts the family. I really like the scene where the dad helps the son play around with the mother. Also in big brother were the mom's boyfriend helps the son.

Are there any games like this or is this something designers don't really go for?

thanks

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Generally its a rare thing. If you have an adult male helping the player getting into his mother/sister's panties, it usually means this person already has access (at least with the mother) to this person and thus most players see this as an active threat and calls out "NTR" all over the place.
If you look at Big Brother, which you mentioned, I would bet that less than 10% of the players actually let Eric help them. The rest did everything to piss him off and kick him out of the door, because THEY want to be the alpha, and an alpha can't have a rival to his status in any way.

If you search hard enough, I am sure there will be a couple of games like this, but I don't think you will find many of them. NTR is probably the most despised theme on this site.