Seeking Games where the female MC doesn't hold back/resist sex

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Sorry for my poor English in advance, I'll try to explain what I'm looking for as efficiently as possible.
Also I hope the title was relevant enough. Feel free to suggest a better title.

I'm basically looking for RPGMs where the female protagonist doesn't hold back when it comes to sex and actually enjoy it.

Usually during every sex scenes in a game the MC always hold back, even though she's clearly enjoying the fucking. It doesn't matter how far you're in the game Or how much fucking you do, except for a bad ending or during the ending of the game.

Take having an orgasm for example. She says "stop doing that, I'm gonna cum" Instead of saying "please don't stop, I'm gonna cum, make me cum, fuck me harder"( big fan of dirty talking from a woman and those who begs for more). This only happens at the end or when 80-90% of the game in finished. You have to slowly corrupt or turn her into a slut to get to this point and after that there is not much to do because the game is almost finished. Or you get raped by monster and trigger a bad end(which is pretty boring). I don't want to spend the entire game corrupting the women (turn her into a slut) just for 2-3 sex scenes where she's actually enjoying getting fucked. I do like the h-status mechanism but not the extremely slow process.

It would be nice to see a MC who doesn't always resist or get disgusted by dicks and actually enjoy the sex and beg for more. Someone who knows that she enjoy fucking and doesn't hold back or resist and actually doesn't mind the slutty, sex filled scenes every now and then during her adventures/missions.

I usually play RPGMs but I'm okay with trying others too, as long as it has good gameplay, dialogues, sex scenes.

I hope that I could explain it properly.. If you have any questions please ask.

Games that I have already played. Some of them have the eliminates I'm looking for the other games in this list... Not so much. But I definitely enjoyed playing them

Noxian Nights
RE Ionian Corps
Kingdom of Deception
Cursed Armor
Defenestration
Belial Red
A New Dawn
Claire's quest
Terminal Desires

Reactions: Fap_to_hentai123