Seeking Games where the heroes get converted into the enemies that defeated them if they lose

E-Alchemist

May 4, 2021
Hi F95! I've been a longtime lurker and now I'm hoping to get more game recommendations of a particular kind. Also, I guess this serves as a recommendation thread for anyone looking for the same thing, since I'll list as many of these as I can lol

I'm looking for games in which a character, preferably the protagonist(s), gets converted into the enemy that defeated them. It doesn't necessarily have to be transformation into a monster girl/boy, but that's probably the one I'm looking for the most. E.g. the protagonist loses to a lamia so she gets bitten and turned by her; the protagonist gets defeated by a mushroom girl so he is turned into a mushroom boy; the hero/heroine gets defeated by an evil cult so they are forced to join it.
What I'm really looking forward is a "one of us" and "join me and become like me" kind of vibe, if that makes sense.
Also, I have no preference on the gender or sexual orientation of any of them. It can be a male/female/futa protagonist and the same goes for the enemies.

Game examples:
Crimson Veil
Desideratum: Blood Bonds
Some enemies in Another Story of Fallen Maidens
Many bad ends in The Order of Light
Some enemies in Mystic Knight Maya
The bad end against the final boss in
Rise of Velshara
Monster Love Hotel 2 (NOT the first one)
Most bad ends in Monline
The Last Demon Hunter

Thanks!