Seeking Games where the heroine/girl is SUPER into you

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I was looking for a game [preferably renpy but others like jap vn are fine too] where the heroine is a relative of the male protagonist and is SUPER into you or makes moves on you first. For example the mom(I think her name was sarah) from come inside, the mom from Milfy city, or the daughter from picture perfect. I tried using the search bar 's advanced feature and typing incest and female domination in the tags but got too few results. any help guys?

Reactions: kingtut1234567

arms99

May 11, 2018
A few I'd recommend with that criteria:
  • Bad Memories (little sis is super into you and makes the first move end of last update)
  • Parental Love (the eldest daughter and sister are super into you)
  • Intimate Relations (daughter pretty much makes all the moves)
  • Ecchi Sensei (all three daughters are super into you, plus every other female in the game)
  • Freeloading Family (sis is super into you)
  • Haley’s Story (sis is super into you, doesn't make the first move exactly but manipulates you into it)
  • My New Family (oldest of the sis is super into you and decides you're so great she needs to share you with the whole family and her friend)
  • Sisterly Lust (youngest sis is super into you)
  • My Legacy (one of the nieces is super into you)
  • Sunshine Love (only a first release and no action with the sis yet, but she seems at least to me super into you)

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I recommend Summer's gone- there is one girl into you from the start,and another who is super protective, for now as a friend but its a matter of time,
Where it all began- There is one girl,Leia, who is so into you she has a mug mc gave her like 20 years ago, and only ever loved you,
Vis-Morrigan is super protective and jealous of you
Love of Magic-Chloe is super into you

Reactions: theneedle