Seeking Games where the main character looks to get revenge

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm looking for any games where the Main character is wronged and then goes and tries to get his revenge (preferably in the form of him fucking someone or turning someone into his plaything). I'm not too picky when it comes to the wrongs committed against the main character, whether it is someone stealing money from him, hurting him physically or even emotionally as long as the MC tries to get payback for it or the game gives a choice whether or not to forgive the person responsible. I also don't mind if it's a guy or a girl that messed with the MC. So pretty much stories where guy steals MC's girl and he then fucks his daughter/family or girl or MC's mom abandons him so he tries to turn her life into a living hell. Stuff like that.

Now i do have to say that i dislike NTR, but i can accept it as long as it's just a single or very few scenes at the beginning and only there to set up the reason for revenge. Any games with more scenes like that throughout the game is a no go.

A great game that i have played that really hits this spot is Reunion. So i was wondering if there were any games just like this. Also a couple other games i can remember that have a revenge factor to them but where it isn't the main plotline are stuff like Lust academy (with the typical douchebag stepmom/stepdad, who you'll probably get to steal in the future) or Flirty F (Less that the revenge is the goal of the MC, but after MC finds out stepdad is abusive he kicks him out and gets him fired from his job.)

Now a couple of caveats are that the game has to have the tags male protagonist and animated. I prefer games with animated scenes, but if you guys know of a really great revenge game without them. then i might still check it out.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Denos City - MC returns to his hometown and wants revenge on the lawyer and the criminal organization that killed his brother and then framed him for this murder for which he was sentenced to prison although he was innocent, as a form of revenge MC starts working for this lawyer and of course seduces his wife and daughters.

Second Chance - maybe it's not exactly a game about revenge but the MC has two possible paths to choose from, one good when he forgives his mother and the other when he does not and in this second path his behaviour towards her is at times a form of revenge for the fact that she abandoned him as a child.

Waifu Academy - MC seeks revenge on his mother who abandoned him and on those responsible for the fact that his father who was headmaster was falsely accused of sexual abuse of schoolgirls and thus tried to kill himself and became disabled for the rest of his life.

Bad Company - MC seeks revenge for death of his parents.

Revenga - MC returns home from college, to take care of his terminally ill father, and to extract revenge on his step mother and step sisters who ruined his childhood.

Corrupted Kingdoms - MC returns to his hometown to find the people responsible for his mother's death, and while it's not a typical revenge story, certain themes in the game lead to a kind of revenge on the people responsible for her death.

Revenge Power - a 2dcg game whose description reads exactly quote - "Revenge power is a game where you must take revenge on the girls who ridiculed you as a child".

Dreams of Reality - maybe it's not exactly a game about revenge at the moment but in this game we have MC whose daughter died in a car accident caused by a guy who wanted to get his wife and while at the moment all we know is that the MC is looking for the person(s) responsible for his daughter's death it is likely that he will want revenge when he finds those responsible for his tragedy - but of course this is just my thesis as we don't know how the dev plans to develop his story.

Reactions: fangrew

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Denos City - MC returns to his hometown and wants revenge on the lawyer and the criminal organization that killed his brother and then framed him for this murder for which he was sentenced to prison although he was innocent, as a form of revenge MC starts working for this lawyer and of course seduces his wife and daughters.

Second Chance - maybe it's not exactly a game about revenge but the MC has two possible paths to choose from, one good when he forgives his mother and the other when he does not and in this second path his behaviour towards her is at times a form of revenge for the fact that she abandoned him as a child.

Waifu Academy - MC seeks revenge on his mother who abandoned him and on those responsible for the fact that his father who was headmaster was falsely accused of sexual abuse of schoolgirls and thus tried to kill himself and became disabled for the rest of his life.

Bad Company - MC seeks revenge for death of his parents.

Revenga - MC returns home from college, to take care of his terminally ill father, and to extract revenge on his step mother and step sisters who ruined his childhood.

Corrupted Kingdoms - MC returns to his hometown to find the people responsible for his mother's death, and while it's not a typical revenge story, certain themes in the game lead to a kind of revenge on the people responsible for her death.

Revenge Power - a 2dcg game whose description reads exactly quote - "Revenge power is a game where you must take revenge on the girls who ridiculed you as a child".

Dreams of Reality - maybe it's not exactly a game about revenge at the moment but in this game we have MC whose daughter died in a car accident caused by a guy who wanted to get his wife and while at the moment all we know is that the MC is looking for the person(s) responsible for his daughter's death it is likely that he will want revenge when he finds those responsible for his tragedy - but of course this is just my thesis as we don't know how the dev plans to develop his story.
you are amazing dude, so much to check out. Thank you for the suggestions.

Reactions: Mario4don

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Depending on your comfort level with femdom Karlsson's Gambit could scratch that particular itch.

95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-4-final-release-grym-gudinna-games.50840/

I thought Denos City was pretty good, the end felt a bit rushed story wise but the plot was all about revenge.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
ABANDONED milfy city has mc going for revenge against teacher celia after she embarrassed him

midnight paradise has a small story regarding this with a crazy drug