Seeking Games where the male mc slowly gets corrupted with power?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I am looking for a game where the mc starts out as a decent guy but slowly becomes more and more selfish because of his power over woman.

Most games i played you either have no moral compass to begin with or are outright evil.

I like the idea of having the mc corrupted with power(not that the powers are corruptive but simply that he is enjoying his powers so much his morals change's from: i am a good person to i will enslave you all)
Preferable he starts by slowly corrupting his girlfriend, then have an affair, then have them share him openly, then start corrupting there families before settings eyes on his own.

No stairway to heaven games please.
I hate games where not 100% agreeing with the prey leads to a game over.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
This isn't exactly what you are looking for, because the MC does start out with a darker motive and is portrayed as a villain, but his morality is explored and does get darker as time goes on and you make certain choices. The game is Waifu Academy, and it's pretty fun to play, overall.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Played it already but thanks.
This is why you provide a list of games that you've played that fit this theme ;)

Anyway, I hope someone else can help you, something like that could be fun to play, narratively.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
This is why you provide a list of games that you've played that fit this theme ;)

Anyway, I hope someone else can help you, something like that could be fun to play, narratively.
That would be a very short list:

And those are the games that have it.
Zero, zil, zip, non, nadda.
I look over thousand of games but not a single one seem to have this.
I appriecate the effort tho.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
That would be a very short list:

And those are the games that have it.
Zero, zil, zip, non, nadda.
I look over thousand of games but not a single one seem to have this.
I appriecate the effort tho.
We are talking at least a year off, but I have a modern dark fantasy game in mind will explore this theme. However I have to finish one or both of my games before I do it. I haven't talked to my team yet, about it, but if the team working with me on Seraphim Academy wants to, I'd love to do it with them.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe Seducing the Devil will explore this kind of thing in the future...? The MC in that is not an evil guy I guess. He is more of an idiot really lol. Maybe Seeds of Chaos in the future also.. male protag is a real goody goody, but has to do many horrible things. There are a lot of inner conflict for him when doing bad stuff. Devs said there will be an overlord path in the future, but who knows when.

You are right though, I can't think of any game where the male protag's descent into corruption is explored in any kind of depth.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I feel High-Rise Climb and Wicked Choices could use a theme like this but they didn’t quite go that direction.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Custom Reido III - Your wife is kidnapped by a slave ring crime organization, tired of the police investigation going nowhere you manage to join the organization as slave trainer and in order to covertly search for your wife, you have to sadistically train kidnapped women into willing slaves.

It goes without saying, climbing the ranks means doing a good job and no one would come out of such ordeal unaffected.
If you ask me, it fits what you're looking for.

Edit: Just realized this thread was necroed, ho well, my suggestion remains.