Seeking Games Where The MC Already Has A Wife/Girlfriend?

Aug 14, 2019
Like the title says; I wanna' test my simp resolve, so I'm looking for a game where the Protag already has a partner and is surrounded by *gasp* temptation (similar to Lancaster Boarding House, I believe? I could be confusing it with another game, though.)

Not "Banging my gf's mom behind her back vibes", but more, "I have a GF, but, these other chicks want me, too" type stuff.

Thanks in advance, guys.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
So so many games with the unlikable pre-existing LI.
If you want one that makes you feel bad about it. No more money probably(play a guy that has zero real reembrace of his past relationship, how is that supposed to work in a non amnesia story?) you don't recall anything about your "GF" because you are supposed to cheat on her. Then you meet her and can feel terrible about it because she is a sweetie.

Actually if you want a game with a preexisting LI and everything's coming up Milhouse, try triangle or a knights tale.

Reactions: dietmountaindew

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I know just the game you are looking for :D

- No More Money (by RoyalCandy)
MC has a girfriend rom the start. Their relationships is kinda sweet, but the MC has doubt that his girlfriend is a goldigger and does not wnat to tell her that his family has lost their money.
She gets kinda mad later on when he finally tells her, but she actually loves him and gets mad at him thinking that she was a gold digger.
But she then visits him and they spend some quality time toghether, fuck, hangout and talk about personal stuff. The romancegets deep here and very sweet <3

But the MC is tempted ALL THE TIME, since he is surrounded by hot chicks. This is NOT a harem game. You have to pick your relationship. You can break up with your girlfriend and tell her you dont have feeling for her anymore. Or you have to turn down other women.
You can cheat on your girlfreind tho. So be careful.
(she does not cheat on you, so do not worry about NTR)

You also get to pick you Job in the game. Either you become a real estate agent or ... work in a club xd
The club will be filled with sluts and you can get a lot of other girls here (MC's sister will like this job)
The real estate agent job will be more a of "good boy" job , there are still chicks you can fun here, but just not as many. (MC's mom will like this job)

But this is the game you are looking per your request. Have fun

Others games that you can maybe check out:
- Midlifecrisis (by Nefastus Games)
MC has a wife. The game will ask you at the start what is your relationship with the wife "I Love Her" or "I Hate her".
Selecting one of these options changes the dynamic of the dialog between them.
I personally go for I Love Her, because she is a top tier wife. The banter between them is so good. Honestly she is super lovable <3
You can stay loyal to her or fuck other women around. If you fuck other women, she will talk to you about and accept this fact.
You can also tell he to be in an Open relationship where she can fuck around too (you will not see these scenes). Or you can tell her that she can only fuck you and she will stya loayl. Its all up to you.
Or you can simply "Swing" with other couples. The swinging does not feel like NTR at all because the MC and his Wife are in charge of the situations. And the wife pays more attention to you. She still lvoes you and prefers you. She simply does nto care for other dudes. (even if you open the relationship or simpy becomes swingers, she love ONLY the MC and does nto care for others)

- Where it All Began (by Oceanlab)
Maybe try also this. MC has a grielfriend but you can fuck other women. This is also not a harem.
There is an NTR option at the start.

NTR OFF you will not get any ntr whatsoever, a clean game. But this will afftect the girlfriend too. She will NOT think about other guys and how she wants to fuck them.

NTR ON there is a chance if you screw things up for the girls to be fucked by others, including MC's girlfriend.
If ntr is on, the girlfriend will behave like a slut. She will think how hot other guys are and how she wants to fuck them.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019
I know just the game you are looking for :D

- No More Money (by RoyalCandy)
MC has a girfriend rom the start. Their relationships is kinda sweet, but the MC has doubt that his girlfriend is a goldigger and does not wnat to tell her that his family has lost their money.
She gets kinda mad later on when he finally tells her, but she actually loves him and gets mad at him thinking that she was a gold digger.
But she then visits him and they spend some quality time toghether, fuck, hangout and talk about personal stuff. The romancegets deep here and very sweet <3

But the MC is tempted ALL THE TIME, since he is surrounded by hot chicks. This is NOT a harem game. You have to pick your relationship. You can break up with your girlfriend and tell her you dont have feeling for her anymore. Or you have to turn down other women.
You can cheat on your girlfreind tho. So be careful.
(she does not cheat on you, so do not worry about NTR)

You also get to pick you Job in the game. Either you become a real estate agent or ... work in a club xd
The club will be filled with sluts and you can get a lot of other girls here (MC's sister will like this job)
The real estate agent job will be more a of "good boy" job , there are still chicks you can fun here, but just not as many. (MC's mom will like this job)

But this is the game you are looking per your request. Have fun

Others games that you can maybe check out:
- Midlifecrisis (by Nefastus Games)
MC has a wife. The game will ask you at the start what is your relationship with the wife "I Love Her" or "I Hate her".
Selecting one of these options changes the dynamic of the dialog between them.
I personally go for I Love Her, because she is a top tier wife. The banter between them is so good. Honestly she is super lovable <3
You can stay loyal to her or fuck other women around. If you fuck other women, she will talk to you about and accept this fact.
You can also tell he to be in an Open relationship where she can fuck around too (you will not see these scenes). Or you can tell her that she can only fuck you and she will stya loayl. Its all up to you.
Or you can simply "Swing" with other couples. The swinging does not feel like NTR at all because the MC and his Wife are in charge of the situations. And the wife pays more attention to you. She still lvoes you and prefers you. She simply does nto care for other dudes. (even if you open the relationship or simpy becomes swingers, she love ONLY the MC and does nto care for others)

- Where it All Began (by Oceanlab)
Maybe try also this. MC has a grielfriend but you can fuck other women. This is also not a harem.
There is an NTR option at the start.

NTR OFF you will not get any ntr whatsoever, a clean game. But this will afftect the girlfriend too. She will NOT think about other guys and how she wants to fuck them.

NTR ON there is a chance if you screw things up for the girls to be fucked by others, including MC's girlfriend.
If ntr is on, the girlfriend will behave like a slut. She will think how hot other guys are and how she wants to fuck them.

Thanks, my man. I tried MidlifeCrisis and it was a fun romp, for sure. Will try No More Money as soon as f95 stops shitting the bed on me every time I click a link. Also, I had no idea that Oceanlab was redoing WIAB, I loved that game.