Seeking Games where the mc cheats on his partner and feels bad.

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey. I'm looking for some game where the mc is dating or married and for some reason he cheats on his partner and feels really bad about it.

For example the mc has a debt to some woman and she blackmails him into having sex.
Or maybe a friend of his discovers a secret of him and blackmails him with it.
Or something more simple like the mc drank too much at a party and cheated on his gf/wife and now he feels really bad because he really cares about her.

The mc can be a woman, what really matters is the situation of the protagonist cheating on his/her partner and feeling bad.
You can recommend any tag, even the dark ones.
It can be a japonese game.

Thank you for your time and recommendation.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey. I'm looking for some game where the mc is dating or married and for some reason he cheats on his partner and feels really bad about it.

For example the mc has a debt to some woman and she blackmails him into having sex.
Or maybe a friend of his discovers a secret of him and blackmails him with it.
Or something more simple like the mc drank too much at a party and cheated on his gf/wife and now he feels really bad because he really cares about her.

The mc can be a woman, what really matters is the situation of the protagonist cheating on his/her partner and feeling bad.
You can recommend any tag, even the dark ones.
It can be a japonese game.

Thank you for your time and recommendation.
Alansya Chronicles has an unavoidable blackmail plot. Multiple NTR routes, really.
Also non-ero suggestion, I think MC cheating on his GF and having nightmares about it is the plot of .

Reactions: _Glam_