Seeking Games where the MC gives up on rude love interests

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
It's a fairly common trope in these games where a LI or more are straight up rude and disrespectful with the MC. In these scenarios the way the MC wins over these LIs is almost always being nice with them, helping up solving their problem while their bad behavior diminishes until they 'fall in love'.
4 of 10 times it's some kind of daddy or abandonment issues.
Another 3 of 10 it's problems solved with the protagonist solving everything with money.
2 of 10 they are straight up crazy bitches that must be 'tamed' to justify the male dom tag.
And 1 of 10 is some original and believable issue to justify the behavior.

But sometimes there are some LIs that go way over the line of one patience and self-respect, but the protagonist always have to be the one apronching to solve the problem.
I was thinking if there are games where the mc simply gets fed up with them and chose to keep away from them.
I know there are a shit ton of games where you can avoid a LI , but the majority of them are like:
- Help her
- Don't (in this case they simply skip the scenes with them in it...)

I wanted to know if you guys have games where the choice to keep away from them is expanded in the story.
Being it they regretting acting that way and becoming more meek in the long run to come back again as LIs.
The social group with them in it having a dynamic change that englobes the choice.

I am sure that at this point you guys could tell i like a bit of drama haha, so if you have something in mind please by all means tell me!
Only one more thing in mind; if possible please warn me if the choice leads to bad ends or things like: sexual violence and ntr.

tl;dr: Games where a rude LI gets ignored and the story covers it's consequences.