Seeking Games where the MC has a sibling/family member that is NOT used for incest?

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
Ever so often, the fact that a MC has family members, such as a mother or a sibling, usually sets the scene for incestuous themes. For that reason, I often find that the mere mention of inclusion of family members in games often makes those of us who are not into the incest fetish very apprehensive, which I think is a shame, because family members can often be used as effective plot devices even if they themselves are not sexualized (at least not by the MC). So, I was wondering what your favorite games are where the MC has family members that are only used to advance and deepen the plot, without there ever happening anything sexual between the them and the MC? An example I can think of off the bat, is "Being a DIK", where the MC's relationship with his dad is central and serves as a plot device of what has formed the MC as a character, but then again, it would be more interesting to see games that could form this kind of relationship with the MC and where the other family members are of the opposite sex!

Last edited:

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
dude if you found some, tell me as well
I really dislike incest and most of the times I use a non-incest patch
and they don't really work well because those characters aren't written to be Roommates like the patch suggests
I really wish more devs either made them a roommate from the start or put some effort into creating the non incest patch

• Haha
Reactions: LGM