Seeking Games where the PC has to watch his Mom get fucked.

Dec 30, 2017
Hey, bit of an odd fetish, but I was looking for games where the MC can watch his Mom get fucked, either with a husband/boyfriend but more importantly with MCs Rivals or enemies, street thugs etc.
I've been looking through the NTR tags, even though I don't really consider this particular fetish to be NTR.
I've played that Teresa Simpson game.... but the art was terrible and had a similar result with Sinful Mother were the concept is hurt by the poor art.
Currently enjoying The Tyrant and Taffy Tales even if the latter only hints at such content so far. And while Battle of the Bulge has this content, the artist has started that it's just the bare minimum possible since he isn't a fan of it himself.

May 19, 2018
Anyone got any recommendations with 2d anime like cg or pixel art? Can be mom or sis ntr.

I’ve played:

mischief war
Hc1 and 2
Curse of pleasure
Ntrpg 2 and marie xmas
NTRMAN games

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Best. My Mother Kyoko.

Ok. Some NTRMAN stuff.

Because there is not much else. Housing the Quarterback and all other games from this dev.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover
May 19, 2018
There is a dearth indeed.

Wish there was a platform where we (people with this specific fetish) could coalesce and request some developers to make games like this. I wouldn’t mind paying/subscribing or whatever.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is a dearth indeed.

Wish there was a platform where we (people with this specific fetish) could coalesce and request some developers to make games like this. I wouldn’t mind paying/subscribing or whatever.
At least there are a bunch of hentai manga doujins for it (y)