Seeking Games where the perv MC seems to be in a quest to fuck all her relatives and friends. Yes, you did read that right: HER.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
So, y'all know THAT game. The MC is a 18yo teen who looks and act like a 16yo teen. He has a (Throw a bunch of steps here for patreon deceptive purposes) MOTHER (1) and a couple of SISTERS (2 - 3), a few (Optional) SISTER'S FRIENDS (1 - 4) and usually no FEMALE FRIEND OF HIS OWN (0, because who would want to fill that role) and he wants to fuck'em all!™ and eventually, against all odds according to common sense, but as expected by anyone who has played this game before (under other title), he succeed in his quest by tempting (Bc nothing as tempting as having sexwith a young lil' shit who hasn't figured out yet where or what the hell the clit is) or corrupting (Bc every female character that is not a MILF is a pure angel made from light untainted by carnal knowing, nor desire) every sex interest in the game.

Well, I seek THAT game but, the MC being a girl, and the sex interest being men or mostly men.

Summarizing:
-Female Main Character.
-Ends up having sex with a lot of male characters. Bonus points for her family members (haha, members... ha... ok, not funny)
-Maybe even at the same time. Maybe even achieving a harem.
-She has that goal from the start, no bullshit like she getting corrupted, whatever that means (So, no Good Girl Gone Bad or clones)
-Most important: She is proactive looking for sex, not just reactive to other characters proposals.
-And finally, she has to work her way to that outcome. (No 'Hey dad, wanna fuck' followed by a 'sure', nor her letting slip a tank top sleeve and her bro insta-pouncing her.)

Thanks beforehand, I know this is no simple task, and frankly I am not really expecting a game like this existing... but if it does, I would really love to play it. Un saludo, mis compas.

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
So, y'all know THAT game. The MC is a 18yo teen who looks and act like a 16yo teen. He has a (Throw a bunch of steps here for patreon deceptive purposes) MOTHER (1) and a couple of SISTERS (2 - 3), a few (Optional) SISTER'S FRIENDS (1 - 4) and usually no FEMALE FRIEND OF HIS OWN (0, because who would want to fill that role) and he wants to fuck'em all!™ and eventually, against all odds according to common sense, but as expected by anyone who has played this game before (under other title), he succeed in his quest by tempting (Bc nothing as tempting as having sexwith a young lil' shit who hasn't figured out yet where or what the hell the clit is) or corrupting (Bc every female character that is not a MILF is a pure angel made from light untainted by carnal knowing, nor desire) every sex interest in the game.

Well, I seek THAT game but, the MC being a girl, and the sex interest being men or mostly men.

Summarizing:
-Female Main Character.
-Ends up having sex with a lot of male characters. Bonus points for her family members (haha, members... ha... ok, not funny)
-Maybe even at the same time. Maybe even achieving a harem.
-She has that goal from the start, no bullshit like she getting corrupted, whatever that means (So, no Good Girl Gone Bad or clones)
-Most important: She is proactive looking for sex, not just reactive to other characters proposals.
-And finally, she has to work her way to that outcome. (No 'Hey dad, wanna fuck' followed by a 'sure', nor her letting slip a tank top sleeve and her bro insta-pouncing her.)

Thanks beforehand, I know this is no simple task, and frankly I am not really expecting a game like this existing... but if it does, I would really love to play it. Un saludo, mis compas.
So, what's your favorite game of this type?