Seeking Games where the Player Character is extremely dominant and assertive (but not corruption)?

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Um, hello. I'm not sure if that's the proper description, so I'll give two examples of what I have in mind. I think I should also first mention I'm not really looking for corruption games or where the PC is overpowered, more like casual sex and borderline rape even, all of that as male player character. Also, I prefer to be the one fucking, not getting fucked, so to me cowgirl is inferior to missionary for example. I've also checked the few suggested threads, but many games focused on corruption and some on female PCs, that's why I'd prefer to be more specific and ask again.

First example is Teraurge. What I liked is that you as the player character had a free hand and could get sex from most, while staying in control of most encounters. Mind you, I'm not a fan of anthro or whatever, but can tolerate it if needed. Raping animals is one thing (I'm not a fan of bestiality either, but I do like the idea of having someone else "defeated" and at your disposal, waiting to be used, hah), but my favourite character was probably Subni. You caught her cheating in a game, could demand sex in return and you used her as you pleased, but with her approval (or you could not listen to her and rape her, but that's not what I had in mind).
Second is Degrees of Lewdity. Oh, how much I'd give to have a similar game, but where you as the player character can fuck others (for now it's possible only on submissive NPCs and I think only one exists) instead of only getting fucked. Just trying your best to survive in your dire situation, a city full of depravity and perverts as a mere teenager with an open world basically. But as I said, no matter how powerful I got, I still couldn't flip the situation around and fuck others even in consensual encounters, so I gave up, for me it's really uncomfortable to be the bottom tbh.

What else can I say... Preferably not 3D, as most I've seen have creepy facial expressions, but if it's good enough, eh. Any suggestions?