Recommending Games where the son cuckolds dad

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Secret Summer Stepmom "You're just upset you couldn't get the job done. I'm glad [p_name] didn't inherit… certain ‘small things' from you." (She is talking about being knocked up)

Away from Home I think there is a scene when your father is on the phone while messing with mom. But you cuck a few sons with their moms. Also, behind husbands' backs. Literally, you could shoot your load on them they are that close, but clueless about what is happening.

Milfy City No link need for the most famous abandoned game

No More Money Just look at the banner. That is MC, Mom, and Sis on the couch. That sad panda in the back is Pops. The game hasn't gotten this far yet.

In a Scent Fake family. Mom gave up her son at birth and thinks the MC might be him.

Photo Hunt Mom on the phone with Dad while MC plays loving BF. They also send pics to piss him off. Oh yeah, also. At one point Dad sets up a double date with him, you, and M/D combo. Daughter bails and you can seduce the mom. And another double date with You/Mom Dad/ His date for golf. You nail his date there too.

Midlife Crisis Not what you are looking for, but you get to Tea Bag your brother-in-law while nailing your sister.

Midnight Paradise Pop is an ass and Mom got an ass.

Timestamps: Unconditional Love (And the next one) It has been a while, but I think it was the dad's idea.

Reactions: Deep-Six