Seeking Games where the time since the male's last orgasm is tracked/acknowledged

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Looking for a game(s) where the time since the MC's last orgasm is acknowledged during gameplay. When I play NTR games I like to note that its been "this long" since I got any action but I'm looking for a game that points that out. It doesn't have to be NTR, just about any game where it's brought up, or factored in mechanically AND other characters in the game don't have the same issue. I want that "He/She is getting off but I haven't gotten off since X days" effect.

Thanks all

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Not really what you are looking for, but for some reason, it reminded me of Paradise Found (not NTR). In this game, you have to plan how and how often you orgasm. It feels a little weird at the beginning, but once you are into the game, it's really nice !

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Not really what you are looking for, but for some reason, it reminded me of Paradise Found (not NTR). In this game, you have to plan how and how often you orgasm. It feels a little weird at the beginning, but once you are into the game, it's really nice !
I'll take it! What I'm looking for was pretty damn specific and wasn't getting my hopes up for a direct hit. The game you mentioned here though sounds like a good time, gonna check it out right now :LOL:

Thanks my friend