Seeking Games where women become addicted to cock (or just sex) || NTR games where MC has a small penis

~dth~

Dec 27, 2023
Hi,

Basically what the title says. This website could really use penis size tags. It would certainly help a ton of people. Lately, I've played Shadows of Desire, and while it has been great and it fits the "NTR game where MC has a small penis" type game that I'm asking for more of, it isn't too far into development yet and I would like to play more like this.

As far as any games where the MC's gf/wife becomes addicted to another man, it doesn't necessarily need to be NTR or cheating, but I wouldn't mind. Just something preferably where the woman/women involved have sex with some dude and it was so good, all she can think about is fucking him.

Preferred genres/tags
  • NTR/Cheating
  • Corruption/mind break
  • Huge cocks (by this I mean huge. Doesn't need to be a skyscraper of a cock or anything but not something where the dude is simply 10 inches because that's huge IRL)
  • Stomach deformation/bulging
  • Ahegao
Do not want
  • Excessive amounts of death/gore/vore
  • No scat (pee is fine)
  • No bimbo stuff unless the women involved don't have ridiculously large tits (see Terminal Desires as an example of what I don't want)
It doesn't need to have all of those tags in it by any means, just something to help recommendations. I prefer 3D, but 2D is fine as well.

Thanks!

Reactions: Chicken712