Seeking Games where you are a dad.

Dekuopa

Feb 11, 2018
I don't know why but i'm in a mood for a game where you play a divorced or widower dad with a daughter, I'm not into insest if its in the game, that's fine as long as its optional . Mainly I want a story where you can hook up with your daughters friend , the friends mother, or teacher, not exactly like this but something close to this.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Closest I can think of is Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist. You aren't divorced, but you can make your relationship with the wife a hateful one. There are a few moments where you notice the daughter's body, but you can choose to say you aren't interested in her that way. The daughter has 2 friends you can basically either go romance or corruption with but there isn't a ton with either of them yet (the latest release is focused on one of them though).

Also The Manifest. Again, not divorced but you can make your relationship with your wife a bad one. Penelope is your step-daughter. You can ignore her and, so far as I can tell, it doesn't lock you out of anything with her friend. You can also (almost) hook up with one of the teacher's at her school but you are working there as well so it's framed as hooking up with a coworker rather than with your daughter's teacher.

Reactions: Dekuopa