Seeking Games where you are not a total piece of shit.

Dec 22, 2017
I have played most of the good games on here I think so the obvious recommendations aren't what I'm looking for. I asking for games that involve actual wholesome romance and where the MC has the option not to be a piece of shit with the female character and where the progression is logical.

Now on a site like this I understand this might be too much to ask, but here I am asking anyway.

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
What is your definition of "a piece of shit" in this case? What do you expect from your type of mc?

where the progression is logical
You probably won't raise a lot of funding and following if you don't include a lot of sex scenes in every version, including the first one. Can't say it's good or bad, but that's simply how it works for us. If you want a wholesome romance and logical progression, why don't you try japanese VNs? There are tons of titles focused on those, and quite good ones as well.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You may use the Search feature on the top right corner: just type "wholesome" to find similar threads with valid suggestions.
Currently the site returns these results, but the link will expire in a few days.

Reactions: Droid Productions