Seeking Games where you attempt to preserve virginity

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
As the title says. To be more specific, I'd like the MC to still participate in sexual acts obviously but you can choose to try and stay a virgin. If possible I'd like the game to not just end if you lose your virginity, and male or female protagonist is fine.

Karryn's Prison is a good example of what I mean.

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
maybe War Demon Kirstin. Its way easier than KP but skills/weapon/build choices are refreshing, something i miss in KP.
That looks interesting, I'll look into it! It also doesn't need to be a combat game, I like VNs too. KP was just the main example I could think of.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The Fixer is a sandbox game with a female MC, where it's coded in such a way that the character has some degree of control over whether you (the player) even have the option to agree when someone propositions her for sex. The character is pretty hesitant to have her first time be with some random guy in a bar or whatever, so it can actually be pretty hard to lose your virginity if you're not really deliberate about it.

Oct 17, 2018
Sorry for possible Necro, but I recall there was an RPG game where you were a male MC I believe, you had a companion who was a virgin, and the best ending was achieved by not letting her get raped. Now the thing was, if she got grabbed by an enemy, you could button mash to avoid it.