Seeking Games where you become guardian/care for girls?

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Title says it all.

Games I've already played are and , which are both great games. Doesn't have to be based around slaves, but just caring for someone and gently getting them to fall in love with MC is a must. (If you haven't played them already, please do. They're worth it)

Reactions: RottenCitizen
D

Deleted member 660718

Well, I know of one. But I do not know if its your liking. Here ya go:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
, and (good path). Incest is not mandatory, all the games can be played without the MC being blood-related with the girls.
Despite his name, is another great game where you can take care of and protect more than one girl.
Maybe you can also try and .

None of these games is a raising sim though, they all are VNs.

• Love
Reactions: keitaka

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Doesn't have to be based around slaves, but just caring for someone and gently getting them to fall in love with MC is a must...
, you can even pat her head. Maybe as you like Teaching Feeling, but then again maybe not (check the screenshots tags etc).

Kingforyta

Aug 2, 2017
Title says it all.

Games I've already played are and , which are both great games. Doesn't have to be based around slaves, but just caring for someone and gently getting them to fall in love with MC is a must. (If you haven't played them already, please do. They're worth it)
If you're still looking https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v1-3-inusuku.37378/ is one of my personal favorites.