Seeking Games where you can be a trans male? (or fuck one if there is literally nothing)

Jul 7, 2022
Are there any games where you can be a trans male? The closest I've been able to find are games like COC, TITS, and LT where I just have to make my character a CB. But I was wondering if there are any games that allow me to be so. I will also settle for a game that lets me have sex with one. I know people are mainly into Trans women so I don't know if there's anything out there, but if there is please send it my way!

Jul 7, 2022
Will also settle for games where you can be/fuck a cboy. I'll just pretend he's trans lmao. This is coming from a trans man btw who just wants to see other trans men get fucked lmao.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
My game doesn't have trans men yet, but the plan for the next update (v.11) is to change that. MC is a cis woman, and the sex scene will involve her, a cis man and a trans boy. I have some vague ideas for further down the line for a short story arc centering around another trans man (and in my game, that means sex scene(s)).

So if you have any do's or don't's you wish developer would take into consideration, let me know. Basically, the "who is having sex and why" is kinda set in stone. But if there is something you deem important regarding the how, the language used, other details, I'd love to hear about it.