Seeking Games where you can be evil?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm looking for a games where the MC can be evil or at least not bound by petty moral code. Female MC is fine but no japanese anime bullshit please. Also something like blackmail poor girl into having sex with you or rape them is a bad thing to do but not the kind of evil I'm looking for. I want something more exquisite. Also even though I want to be bad that is not always the case in every situation so the games need to have a choices system.
There is only 2 games I know that fit the bill is:
Karlsson's Gambit
Desert Stalker

Other loose example. I said loose becasue the MC in these games technically being controller by another demon/powerful being so its not his own action.
Ataegina
Deliverance

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm looking for a games where the MC can be evil or at least not bound by petty moral code. Female MC is fine but no japanese anime bullshit please. Also something like blackmail poor girl into having sex with you or rape them is a bad thing to do but not the kind of evil I'm looking for. I want something more exquisite. Also even though I want to be bad that is not always the case in every situation so the games need to have a choices system.
There is only 2 games I know that fit the bill is:
Karlsson's Gambit
Desert Stalker

Other loose example. I said loose becasue the MC in these games technically being controller by another demon/powerful being so its not his own action.
Ataegina
Deliverance
Blackheart Hotel
The Guardian
Secrets of Whispering Pines
Savior

Reactions: NukaCola