Seeking Games where you can be good or bad

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Quite a few female protagonist games allow you to play good or bad. Good Girl Gone Bad and Zoe's Temptations are the two that immediately come to mind, but most games that have a corruption tag allow a romantic route and a darker domination route. Usually, since most game devs are really novice writers, those domination routes are DARK not just domination related, whereas the romance routes try to remain fluffy, meaining there's little nuance and you don't have the level of grey to operate in that you might like in say a KOTOR-ME:3 era Bioware title, but you do have a dark and a light path.

One game that comes to mind, and most people will tell you is depressing and has very little overt sexual content, at least as of my last playig, is Dual Family. At one point it gives you the explicit option to continue as a "Max"-like pervert who will inevitably end up hurting the people he loves or to change his ways and be more mature in his pursuits. It is a game that, narrative-wise, I really like, but haven't gone back to in a while, because the scope is so large that it develops really slowly, and I'd rather come back when there's more, which there may be by now, judging by the fact that I haven't really touched it since like February or March.

Dreams of Desire has a mind control aspect to it, and you can either use it in dominant ways, forcing people to be your little sex dolls, or you can use it in a more subtle way, to simply remove inhibitions from people and allow them to come to you willingly. Particularly, with your little sister Alice, the choice you're presented with when you first use your power on her is "Be my slave" or "When you finally decide to do sexual things, only do them with someone you truly love". As a result, I view, as far as mind control goes, the one choice as definitively an evil use of your power and the other as a manipulation, but one that doesn't have ill intent. It doesn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, and when she comes to you as a result of it, it's because she truly loves you, not because you made her choose you.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
hey, can't find it :( you know where to find?
You can find games by typing the game title on the search bar.

And here it is

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A few RPG's I play let you play good or bad. There is one called Harem that's a bit strange, the good path it more morally grey but the girls are awesome on that path whereas the dark path suits the MC more for what he's doing but the girls attitude completely changes and I don't like them on that path.

Roundscape Adorevia adds a nice little touch to going good or bad. You can only have certain characters in your group if you have a certain alignment. Cerys and Seren won't follow a corrupt character and Xyless won't follow a good one. Meredith, Rucksana and Clawyn can all be corrupted on the dark path but I believe Tish leaves after a certain threshold. Not sure about male characters I never use them so don't really pay much attention to them. Also the ending follows on but being dark doesn't give you a bad end. It's similar to the good end but you're a bitch.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Quite a few female protagonist games allow you to play good or bad. Good Girl Gone Bad and Zoe's Temptations are the two that immediately come to mind, but most games that have a corruption tag allow a romantic route and a darker domination route. Usually, since most game devs are really novice writers, those domination routes are DARK not just domination related, whereas the romance routes try to remain fluffy, meaining there's little nuance and you don't have the level of grey to operate in that you might like in say a KOTOR-ME:3 era Bioware title, but you do have a dark and a light path.

One game that comes to mind, and most people will tell you is depressing and has very little overt sexual content, at least as of my last playig, is Dual Family. At one point it gives you the explicit option to continue as a "Max"-like pervert who will inevitably end up hurting the people he loves or to change his ways and be more mature in his pursuits. It is a game that, narrative-wise, I really like, but haven't gone back to in a while, because the scope is so large that it develops really slowly, and I'd rather come back when there's more, which there may be by now, judging by the fact that I haven't really touched it since like February or March.

Dreams of Desire has a mind control aspect to it, and you can either use it in dominant ways, forcing people to be your little sex dolls, or you can use it in a more subtle way, to simply remove inhibitions from people and allow them to come to you willingly. Particularly, with your little sister Alice, the choice you're presented with when you first use your power on her is "Be my slave" or "When you finally decide to do sexual things, only do them with someone you truly love". As a result, I view, as far as mind control goes, the one choice as definitively an evil use of your power and the other as a manipulation, but one that doesn't have ill intent. It doesn't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, and when she comes to you as a result of it, it's because she truly loves you, not because you made her choose you.
could you give an examle of how it a dark dominating path? like how does the MC work with it?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
You can try & both of them have "good" and "evil" branching paths.

Reactions: JoeAngel