Seeking Games where you can choose what content appears

Jul 5, 2018
So over time, I've run into games where you can fully customize what content you run into. Lust Doll let's you choose what fetishes appear for example you can choose whether or not to show futa, preg, furry, etc and degrees of lewdity allows you to force character (including named) to conform to certain parameters, you could make everyone a futa if you so choose. However those are the only games I know of that allow you to do that, Lilith's throne lets you mod random encounters but I don't think you can mod named NPCs. Can I get some suggestions for games with similar systems in place?

Reactions: Stalker Seducer

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
So over time, I've run into games where you can fully customize what content you run into. Lust Doll let's you choose what fetishes appear for example you can choose whether or not to show futa, preg, furry, etc and degrees of lewdity allows you to force character (including named) to conform to certain parameters, you could make everyone a futa if you so choose. However those are the only games I know of that allow you to do that, Lilith's throne lets you mod random encounters but I don't think you can mod named NPCs. Can I get some suggestions for games with similar systems in place?
i would also be interested in more games like that the only other one i know of is virtual succubus.