Seeking Games where you can date your family?

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
I'm looking for games where you can start considering and calling your mother or sister your girlfriend/wife. I'd like the game to actually take notice of the fact that it's a taboo and between family members, not just ignore it and treat it as if it was any other girl.

C. Ken VN's

Jun 20, 2023
"Single Again", "Picture Perfect", and "Man of the House" might be good options :) I apologize in advance if these aren't what you're looking for!

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
"Single Again", "Picture Perfect", and "Man of the House" might be good options :) I apologize in advance if these aren't what you're looking for!
The only thing I need to know is: Do they actively call each other Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Husband/Wife, not pretending, but serious. I'd also like if there was a moment where they decided that's what they were to each other.

C. Ken VN's

Jun 20, 2023
Picture Perfect and Man of the House definitely fit the criteria in your response to my message (sorry, I can't seem to figure out how to quote)! :) I forget if Single Again has a specific "deciding moment", but someone else may be able to clarify this!

nobody140

Jan 6, 2021
Picture Perfect and Man of the House definitely fit the criteria in your response to my message (sorry, I can't seem to figure out how to quote)! :) I forget if Single Again has a specific "deciding moment", but someone else may be able to clarify this!
Thank you the. To quote, just just click reply on the comment.

Reactions: C. Ken VN's