Seeking Games where you can(!) deal in sex

Mortimering

May 5, 2019
Basically a mix of prostitution game and management game.
The ideal one would be where you manage some sort of business, a company or a country or an adventuring group or whatever. You can basically trade as usual, but you can also trade for sexual favours and convince people to do something with sexual favours. A bit of "realistic" diplomacy, if you will.
The sex act itself should be chosable by the player, so no instant gangbang when you agreed to blow someone for a hamburger.

I haven't encountered any game likes that really. Free Cities comes close I guess, but at least last time I played the interactions with the player character were very limited. Overall it's in the right theme fo things though.

Mortimering

May 5, 2019
search: brothel
The issue with most "brothel" games is that they're pretty crude. Most of them are about playing as a guy and having a number of women fuck any which way for him. The others are about training up certain women to fuck any which way for him. There's a lack of choice in-between the management thing for me, and I personally don't like most trainer games anyways.

umbaset

Dec 3, 2023
some time ago (like other people) I also looked for them without a good result... I don't think it exists otherwise it would have a good prominence