Seeking Games where you can prostitute your family?

Matey55

Nov 12, 2016
Hi,

I'm looking for games where you can prostitute/share your family (especially mother :p).
I have played:
The Company
The Tyrant
Corruption

I don't mind any game engine really, I like Japanese ones too (RPGM etc), but please no only text-based games. Images at least are a must.

Just to note: I don't really mean a game where this thing happens just once in a certain part of a story. I'd like it to be an actual continuous part of the gameplay/story.

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Small Town - here the hero shares his sister and mother with his brother and father and a lot of group content

Reactions: rgnar62

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Small Town - here the hero shares his sister and mother with his brother and father and a lot of group content
I misread that as he shares his sister and mother ALONGSIDE his brother and father and I thought well....'in for a penny in for a pound' If you're gonna pimp the whole family out....

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hi,

I'm looking for games where you can prostitute/share your family (especially mother :p).
I have played:
The Company
The Tyrant
Corruption

I don't mind any game engine really, I like Japanese ones too (RPGM etc), but please no only text-based games. Images at least are a must.

Just to note: I don't really mean a game where this thing happens just once in a certain part of a story. I'd like it to be an actual continuous part of the gameplay/story.
Can you really do this in Corruption ??