Seeking Games where you can sell your wife

fatiht

Apr 2, 2021
Hey guys, title is very self-explainatory I guess. I am searching for a game where can sell your wife for money or benefits (to get promoted etc.)
Preferably in renpy and VN
no text-based games or rpg please.
Thanks in advance

Reactions: MisqE

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
use the filter very useful
This request is like way more specific than just a tag.

To the OP, I don't know nor play any games like that but you should look for male Russian devs. They're the ones who are the most into this shit. Use the filters to select Ren'Py and VNs.

There's a point in Once in a Lifetime where the MC can promise to sell his stepsister and potential girlfriend to the Yakuza, but if that goes through it's game over.

Bakvexxx

Jun 13, 2020
This request is like way more specific than just a tag.

To the OP, I don't know nor play any games like that but you should look for male Russian devs. They're the ones who are the most into this shit. Use the filters to select Ren'Py and VNs.

There's a point in Once in a Lifetime where the MC can promise to sell his stepsister and potential girlfriend to the Yakuza, but if that goes through it's game over.
I know, just wanted to help out a little to narrow it down, well I hope the filtering process helps out, and with your post he can check Ntr tag with and check which one is a slav dev? IDK

Reactions: Jaike

Bakvexxx

Jun 13, 2020
Oh yeah I remember 12 days of Christmas the MC was pimped by her cuck BF, well he could add the prostitution tag or slave tag with NTR

curioushub

Sep 23, 2023
Hey guys, title is very self-explainatory I guess. I am searching for a game where can sell your wife for money or benefits (to get promoted etc.)
Preferably in renpy and VN
no text-based games or rpg please.
Thanks in advance

I am doing that in real life :) . for now just custom photos but i hope to go further...