Seeking Games where you can turn down girls/sex/happiness to be forever alone?

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Probably the weirdest ask you'll see all week, haha.

Basically, I'm looking for a story with a good dose of bitterness, but not one that's just NTR. Rather, I'm searching for a game where your char is actually desired/would clearly have a great and fulfilling relationship with the girl, but you can say "Nah" and the game actually rolls with it (So not just 'Okay, Game Over').

One example I've got is Our Red String. As the male MC, Ian, you can have a great and wholesome relationship with Lena - or you can 'let her go', either by fucking up the relationship or not being brave enough to start it in the first place, and the characters will actually reflect on 'what could have been'. You can also avoid other chances to hook up and just be a lonely shut-in. Good dose of bitterness here.

For the opposite example, in Being a DIK you can turn down/break it off with girls, but there's no sense of bitterness to it, it's just 'Okay, we'll be friends from now on!'.

Idk, very particular thing I'm looking for, but maybe someone else gets me?

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I remember playing "Reunion" VN by Mr.Georgie like that. Good laughs.

I Also play "A Foreign World" like that but this game is still ongoing.

There's more but that's off the top of my head. :unsure:

Belid

Aug 12, 2019
Re:Maid I believe it keeps the story rolling if you reject everyone & there's a what if or a I didn't change after all narrative.