Seeking Games where you carry out secret relationship with someone

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Like say, living in a house with people and fucking one of them without the others being aware of it.

I think the best example of what i like, is Ecchi Sensei, where you can fuck your daughters without your wife or the other daughters finding out.

Know of any?

breeper

May 26, 2019
In Midlife Crisis https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-19-nefastus-games.20427/ , you are able to cheat on wife with other girls but the writers really look like they're trying to pigeonhole the player into the "wife knows open relationship" harem path. There are some false choices in the game that make it look like you can keep some of your "secret" relationships an actual "secret", but you're eventually forced to go down the harem path.

Some other relationships, at least until version 0.20, appear to still be a secret from your wife. Unfortunately the "cheating" aspect is not nearly as fleshed out as much as I'd like it to be. Again at least thus far as of v0.20.
You can still keep many relationships with wife a secret but it's not "pure" cheating.

It's not a bad game but if secret relationships is what you're going for, then YMMV. Try it out.

Last edited: