Seeking Games where you control/enslave women and then they help you enslave others

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I'm looking for corruption games, preferably but not necessarily mind control themed, where the protagonist enslaves women and then they help him get other girls.
What I'm looking for more specifically is the women betraying or tricking their friends and families for the sake of their new master.
Doesn't matter what kind of game it is (html/twine, visual novel, rpg maker, etc).
From memory I can think of games like Record of Asturion War, Isis/Valdana, Village of Nightmare, and MrC's Corruption featuring scenarios like that for at least some characters.

It also doesn't matter if the game is currently only in Japanese.

Any recommendations that you think are close enough of this kind of scenario are welcome. Thanks in advance.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the recommendations. I've already played some on the list like Harem, Overwhored and Nano-control, that's the kind of thing I'm after. Some games there seem to have too much of a "willing from the start" helper aspect for what I'm looking for, since the changing allegiances part is what I'm looking for specifically.
But I'll be checking out some in that list. If you have any specific recommendations based on what I said it would help sorting them out a bit.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
You probably played those but from (hazy) memory:
Venus Blood series, in particular Hollow and Frontier
Crimson Veil (there is a extended bad end where you join evil vampire cult and betray your vampire hunting allies)
Rise of Corruption
Some old RAGS games in hypnopics collective also have this theme, but it has been a long long time since i've last played them so i cant really give you any specific titles