Seeking Games where you corrupt your mom under your father's nose

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looking for sandbox games where you corrupt your actual mom (step also ok but hardly prefer the real deal). Can include other family members and some other characters as well, but I'm mostly interested in her.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Most of my suggestions are 2Dcgs related but let's see...:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer Memories - Deeper down the line, after you've corrupted the step-mom(Aunt?) enough, you'll get to enjoy her under her husband's nose. Everyone in their right mind has played this one, for good reason, but if you haven't well...there ya go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Village Rhapsody - Doesn't entirely fit your request, but you do bang a lot of wives with husbands that leave them needed of affection. Nice art that's easy on the eyes and scenes are easy to gain access to.
Confined with Goddesses - You are now stuck at your teacher's house with 3 other women, including your stepmom. Most scenes including her will also include her referencing your dad where she compares the both of you a lot.
S.H.E.L.T.E.R - This one, I think fits your request perfectly. A post-apocalyptic world where your family slowly gets corrupt and depraves into serving you. You get some options on the relationship you take with your mother and the relationship you will force upon both your parents. Will you leave everything as it is? Corrupt your mother just a bit, or completely take over your mom in front of your dad and/or even better force him out of the house to gain complete control around every aspect of your family?
I personally didn't like the story which is a very important part in my opinion, but it honestly has solid art and a nice amount of content.

Hope you find what you need!
Cheers,

Reactions: Muramasa0

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Summer Memories - Deeper down the line, after you've corrupted the step-mom(Aunt?) enough, you'll get to enjoy her under her husband's nose. Everyone in their right mind has played this one, for good reason, but if you haven't well...there ya go.
Village Rhapsody - Doesn't entirely fit your request, but you do bang a lot of wives with husbands that leave them needed of affection. Nice art that's easy on the eyes and scenes are easy to gain access to.
Confined with Goddesses - You are now stuck at your teacher's house with 3 other women, including your stepmom. Most scenes including her will also include her referencing your dad where she compares the both of you a lot.
S.H.E.L.T.E.R - This one, I think fits your request perfectly. A post-apocalyptic world where your family slowly gets corrupt and depraves into serving you. You get some options on the relationship you take with your mother and the relationship you will force upon both your parents. Will you leave everything as it is? Corrupt your mother just a bit, or completely take over your mom in front of your dad and/or even better force him out of the house to gain complete control around every aspect of your family?
I personally didn't like the story which is a very important part in my opinion, but it honestly has solid art and a nice amount of content.

Cheers,
Summer Memories is amazing. Confined with Goddesses is pretty good too. I wasn't aware of the other two, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Voltage Flame

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Cheers,
So, after a few weeks playing, I can say S.H.E.L.T.E.R is, indeed, the kind of game I was looking for. It has all the elements for a wonderful recipe.
If someone knows more for stuff among those lines, I would really love to know about that!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Voltage Flame

Bravolf

Aug 3, 2020
So, after a few weeks playing, I can say S.H.E.L.T.E.R is, indeed, the kind of game I was looking for. It has all the elements for a wonderful recipe.
If someone knows more for stuff among those lines, I would really love to know about that!
You can try two of Winterlook's other games: The Fate of Irnia and Stellar Dream. They probably won't satisfy you though, because Irnia is not a sandbox and Stellar Dream is not yet finished.

Reactions: Muramasa0