Seeking Games where you dominate uptight/mean/bossy women?

May 31, 2018
I’m just looking for stuff where you dominate and control women who believe themselves above you, especially if their in a legitimate position of power-say your boss, or a queen. The Prison Battleship series as an example, but preferably NOT a VN.

ideally Japanese and ideally animated, but all suggestions welcomed.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Again a difficult one
News desk somewhat fits your description
The imperial gatekeeper
Man of the house
Four elements trainer
Immoral story 1, 2 & 3:

May 31, 2018
Again a difficult one
News desk somewhat fits your description
The imperial gatekeeper
Man of the house
Four elements trainer
Immoral story 1, 2 & 3:
I’ll try News Desk, looks good.
Imperial gatekeeper, man of the house, and four elements I’ve played.
That last bunch is a bit too old school for my taste.

May 31, 2018
I have insight of you, I just never got very far. Does it change after a while? It just felt like a kinetic novel for the bits I played.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have insight of you, I just never got very far. Does it change after a while? It just felt like a kinetic novel for the bits I played.
I didn't even play that part, I chose to skip it as soon as it said "kinetic novel" and gave me a choice. The bulk of the game is semi-linear (the secondary characters have branching routes), has gameplay with resource-management and the Gloria corruption stuff opens up quite a lot on the last chapter. I say either get through the kinetic novel part or skip it like I did, I doubt you'll find a much better game for that particular kink.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
For serious, if you haven't done so you must pick it back up and play it. There are 3 stages now. Skip the first VN stage and jump straight to 'free play' and have fun. Toward the end of stage 3 the stuff going on is wonderfully perverted and kinky.