Seeking Games where you end up in love with your bf's/gf's/wife's mother or sister

May 8, 2019
I'm looking for a game where you leave your gf /wife , and fall in love with her sister or mother instead. Not threesome with both. And a game where you visit your best friend and see his/her mother in the house or somewhere like that and fall in love with her. Both should be a romance game.

Reactions: ramgus

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
I'm sorry, it's been a while since I played it, so I can't remember to be sure, but the focus of Solvalley School (HS assets, renpy) is the mother+daughter threesome with the huge cast, however I faintly remember there being opportunities to go with just the mother in some cases. I can't say for sure, so assume I'm wrong if your time is too valuable to take the chance, but if you're okay with the threesomes as a consolation prize for my poor memory it may be worth checking out. Or ask in the thread. Good luck.

May 8, 2019
I'm sorry, it's been a while since I played it, so I can't remember to be sure, but the focus of Solvalley School (HS assets, renpy) is the mother+daughter threesome with the huge cast, however I faintly remember there being opportunities to go with just the mother in some cases. I can't say for sure, so assume I'm wrong if your time is too valuable to take the chance, but if you're okay with the threesomes as a consolation prize for my poor memory it may be worth checking out. Or ask in the thread. Good luck.
Yes I played Solvalley School. And , no there is no path for mom only. There is just a prologue for the teacher. And actually that game doesn't really attract me at all , as the MC just wants to fuck everything breaths.

Reactions: asase12