Seeking Games where you fuck your mother-in-law?

max27

May 28, 2017
Hey
I have already played , so, if you guys know a similar game where you fuck your mother-in-law, i would be very grateful.

Reactions: ramgus

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Would the MC fucking his girlfriend's mother work for you? Because i can think of a few like that but i'm drawing a blank on games with a mother-in-law.

Reactions: max27

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah sure that would work.
Alright, some of these are pretty popular so i apologise if i list games you've already played.

Become a Rock Star - Selena's route
Defending Lydia Collier - Ellie's route
Love, Lust and Rock 'n Roll - I'm not a fan of the artstyle or the game mechanics so i didn't get too far with this one but there is a route with the girlfriend's mother.
Off the Record - Near the start of the game you can choose whether you fuck your girlfriend's mother before breaking up with her and leaving.

I don't usually like Japanese VNs but this one is pretty hot. As the title suggests, it's a simple game that focuses on the the relationship between the MC and his girlfriend's mother.

Reactions: Revelwer and max27

max27

May 28, 2017
Alright, some of these are pretty popular so i apologise if i list games you've already played.

Become a Rock Star - Selena's route
Defending Lydia Collier - Ellie's route
Love, Lust and Rock 'n Roll - I'm not a fan of the artstyle or the game mechanics so i didn't get too far with this one but there is a route with the girlfriend's mother.
Off the Record - Near the start of the game you can choose whether you fuck your girlfriend's mother before breaking up with her and leaving.

I don't usually like Japanese VNs but this one is pretty hot. As the title suggests, it's a simple game that focuses on the the relationship between the MC and his girlfriend's mother.
Alright thanks dude.

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
In Denos City you can romance your girlfriend's mother, but she is your boss's wife too. This games has a rushed ending, through.

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
A mother's love - it's on hold but it already have lots lots and lots of scenes with the girlfriend's mother and good news the dev will also get back working on it