Seeking Games where you have sex with other guys gf right in front of them.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi like I say in the title I'm looking for games with male protagonist where you fuck other guys gf, wifes, etc right in front of them (they can be watching too). Here's an example you are talking to him and she is under the table sucking you or you are fucking her behind a door while she is talking to his patner. I kow this might be too specific but if you know any game like that pls share it with me. Have a nice day and thanks beforehand.

Apr 19, 2020
Hmm, the only one I can think of is Summertime saga, as there is one route where you can do that. It's in the main story. But that's the only one I can think of from the top of my head

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hmm, the only one I can think of is Summertime saga, as there is one route where you can do that. It's in the main story. But that's the only one I can think of from the top of my head
I've played it already but thanks for the recommendation.

wmc

Jan 7, 2021
Sorry, unfortunately i don't know any but if you find out any or have any already could you let me know?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Sorry, unfortunately i don't know any but if you find out any or have any already could you let me know?
Sure if I happend to find one or someone recomends one I'll update the post, but if you haven't played it yet "My employee's family" have some scenes like that.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
pretty sure there's a scene or two in depraved awakenings that fit the bill (husband watching, not happily), personal trainer also.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
MidLife Crisis, the wife of your brother you can totally cuck him with him in the room watching. Away From Home there are a few scenes with your Aunt (houseowner if not using Incest Patch) where the husband is either in the house or interupts you with her and you have to be sneaky. I believe Babysitters also had some scenes towrds the end of the game where you are banging an older lady (can't remember names, it's been a while) and her husband is literally on the other side of the door and she is talking to him while you are pounding her.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Taffy tales https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-22-0b-uberpie.9861/ you can be a bull and cuck the richest guy in town while he watches then has to sleep on the ground beside the bed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/ can bang one of you teachers while her husband is on the other side of the door.

There is a fantasy VN that starts with the letter A where you grow up in a mages college, you meet a lord at the inn in town and end up staying at his place where you bang his wife while he spies on you doing it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Taffy tales https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-22-0b-uberpie.9861/ you can be a bull and cuck the richest guy in town while he watches then has to sleep on the ground beside the bed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/ can bang one of you teachers while her husband is on the other side of the door.

There is a fantasy VN that starts with the letter A where you grow up in a mages college, you meet a lord at the inn in town and end up staying at his place where you bang his wife while he spies on you doing it.
thanks for sharing I've played TT already and being a dik is on my list, now about that vn I guess I'll search in this site for it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
MidLife Crisis, the wife of your brother you can totally cuck him with him in the room watching. Away From Home there are a few scenes with your Aunt (houseowner if not using Incest Patch) where the husband is either in the house or interupts you with her and you have to be sneaky. I believe Babysitters also had some scenes towrds the end of the game where you are banging an older lady (can't remember names, it's been a while) and her husband is literally on the other side of the door and she is talking to him while you are pounding her.
thanks for sharing all those games giving all those I appreciate it

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Just a little correction ;) in Midlife Crisis you can fuck your sister Angela and her husband can watch (so he is your brother-in-law not brother).