Seeking Games where you help a girl out

J

JohnnyGigo

Hey, I'm looking for games where you find a girl who is in some kind of trouble, preferably financial/has no play to stay, that sort of thing, then you help her by giving her money or a place to stay or something similar.

I've been really enjoying "Acting lessons", "Life with Mary", "Our fate", and please for the love of god no RPGM games, thank you :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Parental Love seems to have plans along this vein.

I Love Daddy kinda hits it.

There's gonna be a line in a game that's in Development called Photographer's Delight, however the devs are a long way from getting it going.

I know of at least one other in development game that will be hitting it, but don't want to say anything for now, when it gets released though I can come with a link.

Reactions: JohnnyGigo

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Gotta support @DarthSeduction with , wonderful story, plenty of sex, 10 different endings and complete.
As they mentioned, is hinting at this, so worth a look.
Another is , you help out 3 girls in this, multiple different ways to deal with them too. Beyond them there is a main LI (on one route at least) and at least 2 other girls that have potential of being helped, beyond what you do already. This is all packed up with a well written story in the vein of the 1940s/50s PI Noir stories.
- 3 sisters plus mum plus friends of sisters....in this you help out two of your sisters after you are taken in. There are hints you will help out the 3rd soon too. And not just their frustrations.
Now we are getting into the area of very tenuous regarding helping but both very good stories.
hints at things you may do.
you (female MC) help your little sister who has run away from home. Completed
is now on hold, but if it ever gets going again, you have taken in a doctor and found your (you decide) and are looking after both after the start of a zombie apocalypses.

zvmillion

Nov 25, 2018
Hey, I'm looking for games where you find a girl who is in some kind of trouble, preferably financial/has no play to stay, that sort of thing, then you help her by giving her money or a place to stay or something similar.

I've been really enjoying "Acting lessons", "Life with Mary", "Our fate", an
Mythic Manor has one of those girls

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Jenny (barmaid at Woody's bar) from by Cesar.

Just look at her face. Pretty helpless, isn't it? And she asks MC for help.

Reactions: fried and DrackDrap