Seeking games where you play as a female and instead of getting raped on defeat you do it to your enemys

Sep 10, 2023
so i am looking far games where you play as a female character and you are the one that rapes enemys when you defeat the.

preferably the games will include monsters and lesbian content but i will gladly accept anything you might have.

Carnem Luxur

Aug 4, 2018
if you use the tags: female protagonist, character creation, female domination and/or text based you'll probably find some stuff that matches what your looking for. There is one slight hiccup most of the stuff you'll find contains furry, bdsm and other assorted fetishes and is texted based so your not going to see a hell of a lot.

A couple of games that i can name that fit your question are:

Broken Dreams Correctional Center furry prison. it has decent visuals and you can beat and then dominate others, but again lots of furries its not hard at all to tell which of the characters are self-inserts its that type of furry. very modifiable though.

unholy arts text based html game where you technically can fight and then dominate others (contains some visual elements)

lust doll plus just a little sandbox game where you can after a fight do the deed with your enemy

Breeders of the Nephelym this one's a stretch and i know it but technically speaking you can fuck the things you beat

that all that i can think of when i think of a female protag beating and that fucking nearly everything i can find/have played is, female gets beaten and that has her pie creamed, so im sorry if you dont like furry shit but what your looking for only really happens with character creation and well the furries have a monopoly on that stuff.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The only think I can think of that isn't text-based is Cyberslayers, but it's like 5% raping defeated monsters for their jizz and 95% being molested / raped / fucked consensually by ugly bastards or aforementioned monsters.

Reactions: Carnem Luxur