Seeking Games where you play as a futa, female or trap centaur

KuriShara

Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone know of a game/games where you can play as a female, futa or trap centaur? I've recently started loving centaurs, and was wondering if anyone had made games where you can play as them, specifically as a female, futa or trap, since regular male protags in general dont appeal to me. Thanks in advance.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I've gotta ask: What is meant by "trap centaur"?
Cuz I've never heard of that. At all. Maybe I just haven't found it like I've never found the "trap unicorn" either.

KuriShara

Jun 3, 2019
I've gotta ask: What is meant by "trap centaur"?
Cuz I've never heard of that. At all. Maybe I just haven't found it like I've never found the "trap unicorn" either.
I basically just meant a male androgynous centaur, male centaur that looks like a girl, so a trap centaur.

BreedingQueen

Oct 4, 2020
Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space are furry and text-based, but have what you want. Not CoC 2 though.

kennythemicrowave

Nov 19, 2022
Does anyone know of a game/games where you can play as a female, futa or trap centaur? I've recently started loving centaurs, and was wondering if anyone had made games where you can play as them, specifically as a female, futa or trap, since regular male protags in general dont appeal to me. Thanks in advance.

its not quite what your after but have you played "sex and fantasy village of centaurs"