Seeking Games where you play as a slutty MC

czukky

Dec 15, 2020
Hey there, this is my first post ever here, so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong. I'm looking for games where you play as a character (male or female, i honestly don't mind) and... basically get used a lot. It would be nice if h-scenes were incorporated into the gameplay. As in, when I get raped by defeat, or just mid-battle, or if anything happens, I wouldn't want to actually "lose". I don't like reloading saves and hindering my progression because I want to see some sexy animations or pics, lol. An example of 2 of my favorite games are: "Tales of Androgyny", and "Ayura Crisis" ("The Tower Of Wisdom And Stupidity" is a close runner-up also!) I prefer if the MC is slutty/sexual, or the game has some sort of corruption system where they slowly become one. But to be fair I don't really mind non-consent either. I'd like to see what y'all got :p (PS: Extra points for hella lot of fetishes, anything goes so have at it)

If anyone is interested I can post a complete list of games I've tried/been interested in. :)

Reactions: You and 69 others