Seeking Games where you play as the Father.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone help me find a list of games you can play as the father? Don't care if it's just text or has images.

Games I've Played
  • Dating My Daughter
  • Family Life
  • Working Man

Reactions: godlovesyou

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Are you looking for any specific fetishes? Like Father/Daughter, Father/Son, Father/The Entire Family, Father/Stepchildren, Father/Nanny, Father/Babysitter, etc?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Are you looking for any specific fetishes? Like Father/Daughter, Father/Son, Father/The Entire Family, Father/Stepchildren, Father/Nanny, Father/Babysitter, etc?
Anything goes. Just played that Dune flash game and revived the father who ended up Emperor instead of Paul. Just feel like playing fathers. The more perverted the better through.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Dating My Daughter

Here is the thread with the download link if you like:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Family Life is the most perverted father game we have.
My favorite is Dating my Daughter. It's well done. It's not too perverted.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Family Life is the most perverted father game we have.
My favorite is Dating my Daughter. It's well done. It's not too perverted.
I'll edit the first post with a list of the games I already played like Family Life and Dating My Daughter. I got work most of tomorrow so sorry if I don't respond until around this time tomorrow.

Reactions: muttdoggy

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Does Rubedo (or Albedo?) count? I haven't played much of it, but you do get to play as the father running some kind of construction business. Also, your family is a pack of money-hungry vultures. Apparently there's a second 'fantasy-world' game within the 'real life' main game that you transport to at some point. Not sure which portion of the game gets more emphasis.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Depraved Awakening
  • Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist
  • Midlife Crisis
  • Now and Then
  • Personal Assistant Black Heart Edition
  • Bad Hero