Seeking Games where you play the observer (3rd party influence)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I really like games where you are a 3rd party, somewhat disconnected from the world and influencing (corrupting) the main protagonists. Especially when there are sandbox elements, where you influence their day to day lives, and can check up on how their routines change (i.e. on a certain day 2 chars are now fucking etc.)

My ideal game would be where you would be a dark influence on a family house, slowly corrupting the inhabitants to do increasingly more deviant thing. You could check up on different rooms, so you would have the element of surprise, where you would stumble on the scenes as you continue to corrupt them.

Example of games I played that I think fit the criteria:

My Little Angel.
Areas of Gray
Total Seduction (here you play as MC, but it check enough of the other boxes to kinda feel similar)
Insight of you (here you also play as MC, but the way you can check up on the heroines as they go about their lives as a result of your corruption, fucking with strangers etc, does still scratch that itch, also helps its a really good game)

Thanks for recommendations

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
A recent update to Healslut introduced a 3rd Person perspective option for the story.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I like that type of game too, with sort of a voyeuristic aspect to the corruption.

Corrupted Saviors - The MC would basically be the Big Bad in any RPG, and actively takes part in raping/beating/stripping/humiliating the heroines in combat. But that's not the real draw to this game, it's just the means to an end. Depending on the personalities and relationships involved and the particular ways in which the heroines are abused, they'll have different corruption arcs, with different downtime activities outside of combat, which is where the incremental voyeuristic aspect comes in. No other game has this level of control in how the heroines get broken and how they end up. But it's text-only and kind of inscrutable at first.

Star Knightess Aura - this game revels in showing how the MC's life is changed under surreptitious influence from her frenemy. Every day, the latter gets the chance to make a mental change (which you select) and then you see how it messes with MC's mind. It's more of a focus than the H-scenes, there are like 12 of those but 80+ corruption scenes. It's well-done too, but doesn't get spicy yet as it's at about 25% done.

Accidental Mind - Mind-control game that fits the request to a T. Incremental, surreptitious (at least with the bratty cheerleader, not so much with the friend/sidekick) corruption where you get to see the changes in the person's daily routine. This one's more sex-positive, you're opening people up and not just selfishly breaking them.

Reactions: Kulman

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I like that type of game too, with sort of a voyeuristic aspect to the corruption.

Corrupted Saviors - The MC would basically be the Big Bad in any RPG, and actively takes part in raping/beating/stripping/humiliating the heroines in combat. But that's not the real draw to this game, it's just the means to an end. Depending on the personalities and relationships involved and the particular ways in which the heroines are abused, they'll have different corruption arcs, with different downtime activities outside of combat, which is where the incremental voyeuristic aspect comes in. No other game has this level of control in how the heroines get broken and how they end up. But it's text-only and kind of inscrutable at first.

Star Knightess Aura - this game revels in showing how the MC's life is changed under surreptitious influence from her frenemy. Every day, the latter gets the chance to make a mental change (which you select) and then you see how it messes with MC's mind. It's more of a focus than the H-scenes, there are like 12 of those but 80+ corruption scenes. It's well-done too, but doesn't get spicy yet as it's at about 25% done.

Accidental Mind - Mind-control game that fits the request to a T. Incremental, surreptitious (at least with the bratty cheerleader, not so much with the friend/sidekick) corruption where you get to see the changes in the person's daily routine. This one's more sex-positive, you're opening people up and not just selfishly breaking them.
Thanks, too bad so much of it is text based. I never can get as immersed in that kind of game. Got to at least have pixel characters moving around. Star Knightess has been on my radar for a while, but as I heard it was slow I wanted to wait a bit more, so the development would not be excruciating for me :)