Seeking Games where you receive picture messages

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Hi folks

Was going to say this might be a weird request, but then I remembered what forum I was on!

I'm looking for games where you receive picture messages from girls as part of the story. Can be via a phone, email, not fussed about that part.

I've played Man of the House, Online Girl, BaDIK, Art with Carla. Particularly enjoyed the messages in MotH. I've seen Holiday Island as a recommendation, I don't really care for the silly oversized boobs, but I'll give it a go.

Any other recommendations will be gratefully received

Cheers people!

Last edited:

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Appreciate the replies so for people!

Just tried that Moonlight Sins, really great shout. That's what I was looking for, a game where the messaging is woven into the story, as opposed to just randomly receiving a picture every now and again. Shame there is so little content right now. Appreciate the suggestion for Hentai University, the silly carton graphics aren't my thing.

I'll have a look at that College Life. The graphics look really dated, although that is fair for a 3 year old game. I'm being really picky now, do appreciate the suggestions!

Any more will be gratefully received people!

• Sad
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
You get pictures from your gf in SQ cruise ship but that's the NTR part of the story. The main theme is sissification.
You get pics on different points of the decision tree in 'Stay true, stay you' although it's at it's starting phase so there are probably only a couple of pics at present.