Seeking Games where you trick/coax people into sexual situations

scapegoatwax

Oct 24, 2018
Games I've enjoyed: (Might add more as I think of them.)
  • The Company
  • The Control App
  • Hentai High School
  • Wife Trainer
To expand on the title, I'm looking for games where [the player] manipulates people into sex. In The Control App, you get your wife accustomed to wearing a blindfold and she ends up being 'tricked' into different sex acts. I like blindfold scenario a lot. In Wife Trainer, there are quite a few nods to this and I like Sarah's arc a lot. There is a 'bad ending' where you hypnotize her and command her to do something obscene. I was hoping to see that play out, but the game basically just says "Oops, you don't get to see Sarah anymore." and moves on. Bummer.

I would lean more towards lucid/cognizant people being tricked into this sort of thing (bonus points if they are offended, but are shocked they enjoy it so much) rather than involving some sort of mind control/etc. But, I do like where E-Girlfriend is going with the master key to force her to have sex with people.

On that note, tricking people into taboo things like incest, or other situations that would otherwise make them uncomfortable, then having them go from resistance to enthusiasm would be top notch.

I'm not necessarily opposed to 'NTR' as it gets used on this site. Assuming the person being 'tricked' is the player's partner, I would like to be the one tricking my partner into doing these things rather than them being tricked by someone else. Still open to that, just less preferable.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Various trainer games have gaslighting up the ass, especially the Akabur (-inspired) ones. "Flash your panties to distract the opposing players and totally not for my own amusement, I'm your coach, remember?". Honestly that whole game applies in the sense that MC is impersonating someone else.

I think MOM is more-or-less entirely about covert sexual stuff.

Henteria Chronicles 2 has the MC's love-interest stolen initially under the guise of "training" her" to be good for him (and yes, it's one of the flimsiest parts of an otherwise decently-written story, but there you have it).

For more mind-control family incest there is Nano-Control.

iNSight of you has a fair bit of mind-games going on until the cards are all on the table and it goes full maledom trainer. tl;dr the antagonist is blackmailed into things she should hate, but a chip in her brain makes her love getting dommed instead.

Apr 16, 2020
Various trainer games have gaslighting up the ass, especially the Akabur (-inspired) ones. "Flash your panties to distract the opposing players and totally not for my own amusement, I'm your coach, remember?". Honestly that whole game applies in the sense that MC is impersonating someone else.

I think MOM is more-or-less entirely about covert sexual stuff.

Henteria Chronicles 2 has the MC's love-interest stolen initially under the guise of "training" her" to be good for him (and yes, it's one of the flimsiest parts of an otherwise decently-written story, but there you have it).

For more mind-control family incest there is Nano-Control.

iNSight of you has a fair bit of mind-games going on until the cards are all on the table and it goes full maledom trainer. tl;dr the antagonist is blackmailed into things she should hate, but a chip in her brain makes her love getting dommed instead.
May god have mercy in you
And me too
Thanks Imma try insight of you
And the henteria chronicles

Apr 16, 2020
And I think everyone already played Waifu acadamy, but there was this scene with the mother, where she put a dildo in a wall but mc accidentally make a hole in the wall in the exact same spot of the dildo and having no choice but to put his dick as a replacement and fucked his mother while her husband is watching through a video call as he watches his wife being fucked unknowingly
-
That was so good in my opinion