Seeking Games where your sexual "stats" are tracked

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Bit of a strange one, but bear with me. What I'm looking for are games wherein your various sexual encounters are tracked in some capacity. By which I mean, things like, games that show you "You have fucked X number of times, done anal Y amount of times, impregnated people Z amount of times", etc. Lizard brain like number going up.

Incubus City and Ideology in Friction spring to mind. To my understanding, these are more common in female protagonist games, so if you can findone with a male protag, bonus points to you.

Reactions: Fibbers

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Harem Hotel has stat tracking... no impregnations yet but it tracks how many times you have done things with which girls.

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Holiday Island shows how many times you have done a range of things with each girl, from teasing to fucking, both on a weekly basis and in general. It even has "awards" for the girls you have done the most stuff with (e.g. "Gold blowjob award" = most blowjobs). It's more of a reference point really and not a stat used much in the game itself though, if youre looking for that.