Seeking Games where you're in debt?

jezzaclarkson

Dec 22, 2018
Looking for games where you play as a girl who somehow goes into debt, then is forced to prostitute herself to pay it. Bonus points if there's noncon or gangbangs. Preferably not a scenario where she is cheating/ntr/etc.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Forced to prostitute herself... but she can't cheat on her man.. hmm.
Yeah, no, can't think of anything.

Reactions: Matey55
Sep 10, 2018
Looking for games where you play as a girl who somehow goes into debt, then is forced to prostitute herself to pay it. Bonus points if there's noncon or gangbangs. Preferably not a scenario where she is cheating/ntr/etc.
Avoiding NTR is a real bitch in this genre as previously pointed out. That being said there are games out there that fit the criteria but I can't think of any atm. The debt specific part makes it even harder. california bound was very close but was abandoned. a heap of prostitution management games out there but they probably don't include female protag getting into debt.

Game doesn't seem to run at all, just black screen. Installation instructions are super basic, and don't imply I need to do anything more than extract and run.
From memory all lesson of passion games are flash based and some need flash in a browser.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Game doesn't seem to run at all, just black screen. Installation instructions are super basic, and don't imply I need to do anything more than extract and run.
It's like saintvermillion said. You may download the official and load the .swf.

Probably only browsers like Explorer, Firefox ESR or an old portable version of Chrome let you run Flash. Playing a local swf is unsafe, most modern browsers will block the game (unless you load the page through a local webserver).

Reactions: saintvermillion
Sep 10, 2018
It's like saintvermillion said. You may download the official and load the .swf.

Probably only browsers like Explorer, Firefox ESR or an old portable version of Chrome let you run Flash. Playing a local swf is unsafe, most modern browsers will block the game (unless you load the page through a local webserver).
Thanks, in hindsight I should have provided better instructions. Most modern browsers will block flash from accessing local storage but it can be bypassed in settings by listing an exception for that game/flash file. How exactly to access those settings is dependent on your browser and can be discovered with a quick google search. There are a number of LOP games that are played in flash then once you reach your specific ending in game that ending is viewed as a html file in a browser. It's complicated because the developer is trying to make it harder for those that are playing without paying and/or those cracking their games.