Seeking Games will looping/full motion animation?

faker07

Jun 24, 2019
Hello fellow perv-pirates!

I'm relatively new to this scene so I may not be using the right terms, but I'm looking for games with 2 criteria:
1. Sex scene animations are full motion (through gifs, looping, etc.). Not static images, or a series of 3-4 static images to emulate motion. Bonus if it's interactable (i.e. control duration, change position, different view, etc.).
2. Sex scenes have sound. Voiced dialog a bonus (subtitles is fine).

The only games I've found so far with both of these is the Omega series by Umemaro 3d. I realize that given the difficulty and expense, this sort of thing is not the norm. Just wanting to know if anyone is aware of any games with these features. OR if there are tags or keywords I should be searching for to find these kinds of games.

Thanks in advance!

faker07

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions nln0, however, I've played Lust Epidemic quite a bit and the sex scenes are static images, or in some cases a quick succession of a handful of static images. Not the motion I was looking for (although some of the non-sex scenes have brief movie-like experiences). Admittedly, I haven't completed the game...are the end scenes different? Maybe that's the payoff? Given that Treasure of Nadia is made by the same company, I'm guessing it's the same.

As for the tag filter suggestions, I too sorted by "animated", but as you can guess, there is no separation between the static images and full motion I'm looking for. Maybe I'll suggest a new tag to the site? :)

faker07

Jun 24, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions Renpy gamers. A Perverted Family looks promising! I did try Being a Dik for a while, but the characters were not voiced nor did the scenes appear to be more than static images. Admittedly, I only got past the intro. Are the sex scenes later in the game full motion?

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the suggestions Renpy gamers. A Perverted Family looks promising! I did try Being a Dik for a while, but the characters were not voiced nor did the scenes appear to be more than static images. Admittedly, I only got past the intro. Are the sex scenes later in the game full motion?
Play being a dik with scappy cheat and you will never regret it ... The animation are good specially eps 4 ..

Another game suggestions with voice ..
- Super naughty maid 1/2
( eps 2 are uncensored )

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: keitaka